Spring Break and other randomness

Today is Friday, the day before spring break. I am already bored(I finished all of my books). I am going to the public library tommorow, and in order to make my goal of 14,500 pages, I am going to have to read . . . . . . . . . . . . . alot. I only have to make blog posts up to 2,000 pages, so I only have one more to make (YAY!!) however I am going to post a list of the books I have read. Last quarter I read 15,562 pages with 42 books and my goal was 10,000. The other random thing was. . . . .. . . . TOTORO!!! To those o you that have not seen this movie(My Neighbor Totoro) it is a very good(And kinda strange) movie(such as spirited awa, and Howl’s Moving Castle, which is also a book by Diana Wyne Jones, in a series, along with other series (such as the Chrestomanci Chronicles and so forth. . . .  ))<–Double  !!) soooooo. . . .. . . . What was I talking about?!?!?!?!? ………………………TOTOROtotoro2

(I couldn’t resist) TEHEHEHEHE!!!! Totoro is the big gray thing on the left.

I lost my eraser, got a new one, almost lost that one(when my friend and I were running through the hallway with our netbooks with the charger trailing behind) found it and……………….. still have it.(it keeps getting lost underneath my netbook(ontop o the case bottom under the netbook))<— DOUBLE!!) sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BYE

-Ebeth